10 m² 10 people from R420 per hour
Studio Three has undergone a major refurbishment over the last few years and is perfectly poised to host your next overdub or final mix project.
The studio is based around two small-to-mid-sized booths which are isolated from each other and are perfect for vocal overdubs, ADR, or tracking of small ensembles who don’t necessarily require the space that our bigger studios offer.
Our 48-Channel SSL AWS 948 is perfect companion for today’s modern workflows and its extensive 1/4” patch bay makes interfacing your outboard gear a breeze.
If you have some sonic experiments to perform, or a production to hone, then this is the room for you!
Composing to picture? Our 46” preview screen shows the images, so that you can set the tone.
We have a fully-recallable stereo analogue environment here in Studio Three, so not only will it sound great, but you can work at your pace with the piece of mind that nothings going to change when you come back to revisit your mix, with some fresh ears, in the following days and weeks to come.
- Neumann M149 tube
- Neumann U 87
- Neumann TLM 103
- Senheiser MD 421
- Senheiser MD 441
- AKG C451
- Shure Beta 57
- Shure Beta 52
MIC PRE AMPS
- Millenia Origin STT-1
- Universal Audio 110
- Universal Audiotube LA 610
- Lexicon MX 400 XL
- Lexicon Digital Reverb surround
- Yamaha SCB Stage Custom Birch drum set
- AWS 948 II 48 channel Mixing Console
- Digidesign HDX MADI System Pro Tools Digital 64 channels
- SSL MX Alpha link Madi Converters
- Adam S3X H powered midfield monitors
- L.E.D Lighting
- Ducted Air conditioning in control room and recording area