30 m² 70 people from R550 per hour
A spacious control room and large versatile studio area make this flagship studio ideal for large ensembles and for all that appreciate the value of having some air around their notes.
The main room is divided into two separate spaces, with a brighter sounding (7,2 x 4,7 meter) space connected to the larger (11,4 x 10,4 meter) tracking area with clear lines of sight.
Visual communication is crucial when tracking – that’s why each of our six large BBC-style Gobo’s has been built containing a small window, so that you catch that all important nod, wink, or hand gesture when laying that groove down.
They offer great isolation too – your whole band can set up in the same room and record with the same vibe you have on stage – yes, back to basics.
Studio One is all about the vibe – it’s a truly special place to record, steeped in history and ready to excite the muse in you.
You’ll love the flexibility of the 72-Channel SSL Duality SE.
- Neumann M149 tube
- Neumann U 87
- Neumann TLM 103
- Senheiser MD 421
- Senheiser MD 441
- AKG C451
- Shure Beta 57
- Shure Beta 52
MIC PRE AMPS
- Millenia Origin STT-1
- Universal Audio 110
- Universal Audiotube LA 610
- Lexicon MX 400 XL
- Lexicon Digital Reverb surround
- Yamaha SCB Stage Custom Birch drum set
- S.S.L Duality D 72 channel S.E mixing console
- Digidesign HDX MADI System Pro Tools 64 channels
- SSL MX Alpha link Madi Converters
- JBL Main monitors
- Apple Mac Quad Pro Computer
- Adam S3X H powered midfield monitors
- Ducted air conditioning in control room and recording area
- LED Lighting